ADAM ROMEO GÜNTHER
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:0043 0677 61358572
Graduate with experience in: 3d design/modeling, realistic rendering and animation. Seeking vacancy in the 3D design industry to gain work experience and expand my existing skills.
GLOBAL ECOFUEL SOLUTION S.L. June 2011- November 2014
An alternative energy company focusing on the construction and management of solar power stations as well as the research and development of synthetic diesel fuels.
2d/3d CAD Drawing and Engineering/ Presentation solutions
Responsible for Cad and technical drawings for in house and outsourced machined/molded parts, as well as any other computer generated imagery for sales and presentations.
- Technical CAD Drawings for machinery using software packages such as Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Visualization of Prototypes, 3d render/Animations Using Autodesk software packages 3ds Max and Showcase.
- Sales and Video presentations, graphics and Schematics.
- GUI designs for automated control systems.
SKI VIDEO: ZELL AM SEE (Self-employed) December 2010- April 2011
Lucrative creation of ski videos during the winter season of 2010. Independent and self-employed, productions of Ski footage DVDs form start to finish. An intensive workday including: recording, editing, presentation and final sales within the same working day.
- Improved social skills working closely with clients and fist hand experience in sales.
- Working under own initiative and workload management.
- Fast turn around and long working hours resulted in good time management skills.
MALLORCA TODAY TV (Production company) June 2010- November 2010
A Local Production company responsible for small-scale news coverage and commercials.
My main tasks included: small-scale editing and postproduction of video commercials for a nautical based industry. However, due to the size of this small company, my role stretched into production and video shoots resulting in familiarization with studio equipment.
- 3d Modeling and Rendering for product visualization using Autodesk 3ds Max.
- Basic Green screen keying and video editing using software packages such as Adobe after effects, Adobe Premiere and Final-Cut pro.
- 2d matte painting/ background replacement and masking.
- Hosting of Vimeo embedded webpage ntve.es (Adobe Dreamweaver).
2007-2010 Bachelor of science (Hons) in Computer Animation
(University of Portsmouth UK) – With First Class Honors -
Degree focused on cutting edge animation techniques using up to date software packages. This was a strong combination between art and technology which also developed my skills in traditional animation, animation for games, virtual reality, motion capture, animation design, project management and other related industry media. My main focus resulted in the modeling and rendering of realistic scenes and effects.
Developed ability to:
- Use different software packages such as 3ds max, Flash, Photoshop, Realflow, PFtrack and Zbrush
- Conduct research in my specific work area using different recourse and references.
- Work independently and in large groups, to create industry standard products, both as project manager and worker.
2006-2007 Mallorca film Academy
One year intensive course in filmmaking specializing in: directing, camera work, storytelling and composition. This resulted in several short films which helped to develop my skills in: picture composition, video editing using industry standard Avid stations, directing and co-ordination of personal as well as technical skills with camera, microphone and lights.
Language skills: Fluent in German and English with moderate Spanish.
- Owner of a full clean EU Driving license (A2,B).
- Owner of a British non tidal day skipper boat license.
- PADI advanced diving license.